About Juniper Gem
Juniper Gem is headed by me, Nadia. I was born in South Africa and I’ve been privileged to have traveled to some of the most beautiful places around the world. In doing this, photography became my best friend, my go-to diary. Capturing moments through my lens is my passion. I am a hopeless romantic and if I could, I would write novels, stories and books, but I believe that pictures make every story more meaningful.
'great photography is about debt of feeling, not debt of field' - peter adams
- I am a people-person and I get excited to rewrite my clients happy stories through memories.
- Fancy a gift a gift box on your wedding day as appreciation.
- Strike a pose & shake it like a polaroid picture!
- Newly engaged? What to wear? Please call me!
- I make use of authentic surroundings and décor to creatively capture moments.